To Design and Develop the Company Website and Mobile App and manage company products and all services on portals
Job Roles and Responsibilities:
- Lead product management, designing of front-end frameworks & back-end & layout enhancement for the entire set of web, mobile & web-based application user experience & user interface.
- Coordinate and manage internal Tech team, Tech Vendors Product peers, and Business stakeholders to adjust product priorities.
- Lead the team & efforts for planning & execution of all Edtech products, customer acquisition, retention & brand building initiatives that are aligned to business goals.
- Define and manage the product roadmap and backlog and should take up competitive Analysis.
- Lead the team & efforts for User Persona & Scenario designing, Customer journey mapping, Task flow analysis, Information architecture & Interaction design.
- Build ROI-driven product road map that captures full product life cycle followed by managing product backlog of features & capabilities that were groomed & prioritized in close collaboration with the business teams & stakeholders.
- Integrate and Continuously upgrade the products with help of Partner systems, automation, content & functionality management support for Marketing & ‘Point of Sales’ platforms for business growth & brand activation.
- Working closely with Business, Research, Subject Matter, UX, Technology, Marketing, Sales, and Customer Support teams to understand the product, and to update them about the progress and success of the product.
- Run beta and pilot programs with early-stage products and samples.
- Participate in release processes including regression testing and ongoing business UAT support.
Competencies and Abilities Required:
1. Proficient in Website/APP Design and Development
2. Timely delivery of the given task
3. Build an ROI-driven product roadmap
4. Submission of accurate data on time.
5. Must be creative and Innovative
6. Should be Self Initiative taken for company growth
7. Maintain all records of all given projects
Frontend- HTML| CSS| Java Script | Angular/React
Backend- Node JS | Python | PHP
DataBase- MySQL| ETL
Must have Cloud and Server Knowledge
English Proficiency (Spoken, Listening, and written)
- Bachelor/Master’s Degree in Computer Science/Information Technology.
- Proven Track record of creating Mobile Applications and Web Applications for Edtech Space.
- Excellent knowledge of System Architecture, Technology, Database, and Algorithms.
- Have excellence in written and oral English communication.
- Have a strong obsession with developing delightful user experiences, product features, and documentation.
- Strong understanding of the latest technology stacks and regulations required to build them.
- Thorough understanding of agile development methodologies along with JIRA.
- Excellent working skills in Microsoft Excel, problem-solving, organizational, and analytical skills
- Domain knowledge of Big Data, Machine Learning end-to-end life cycle, and AI-centric services like NLP/NLU, Text, Decision Support, and Image recognition services.
- Domain knowledge of data integration, WordPress, Python, JAVA, PHP, DB, SQL, ETL, Data Quality, and Data Governance is a plus
Minimum 1-2 years of Experience is required in Web/App Development
20000-25000/per month (depends on the experience)
1. Job Training
2. Team Outing
3. Self & Family Health Insurance
4. Paid Leaves