We are looking for a STEAM Product Designer with experience in product design (material and digital) and design management to work on various STEAM products. A product designer specialising in playful experiences for children, who will be involved in designing entirely new products and aim to improve the way that existing products work and look and/or produce them at a lower cost.
Expertise Area: Product Designing
Job Roles and Responsibilities:
- Designing, prototyping and testing skill-building STEAM products for children in the age group of 4-14 years.
- Establish the design brief, including the concept, performance and production criteria.
- Working on ideas as part of a team or developing design concepts.
- Development of design brief and Material selection for the Product development.
- Illustrate design ideas using storyboards, process flows and sitemaps.
- Keeping up to date with emerging trends as well as general trends relating to market requirements and materials to be used.
- Develop and identifying the opportunities for new products.
Job Requirements and Qualification:
- Bachelor’s degree in Product Design, Manufacturing Design Engineering or relevant field.
- Strong creative, design and communication skills, time-management skills and Adaptability.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office
- Hands-on experience with computer-aided design (CAD) tools
- Good knowledge of 3D modelling software
- Experience with design programs (like Illustrator and Sketch)
- Understand different materials and production methods.
- Have technical, practical and scientific knowledge and interested in the way people choose and use products.
1. Minimum 1 Year Experience required of Robotics domain
20000-25000/per month (depends on the experience)
1. Job Training
2. Team Outing
3. Self & Family Health Insurance
4. Flexible Work Schedule
5. Paid Leaves