We are looking for Sales & Marketing Expert who have DNA for sales and business, who are go-getters with sales targets with excellent communication skills, perseverance, understanding of potential client behaviour and patience.
Expertise Area: Sales & Marketing
Job Roles and Responsibilities:
- Source new sales opportunities and close sales to achieve targets.
- Play a key role in increasing income and revenue by acquiring more and more clients, generating leads and managing sales of products and services.
- Sell the products/services using various customer sales methods (Feet on street, cold calling, presentations, Digital & Tele calling etc).
- Forecast sales, develop “out of the box” sales strategies/models and evaluate their effectiveness.
- Evaluate customers skills, needs and build long-lasting relationships
- Meet personal and team sales targets.
- Research customer accounts and generate or follow through sales leads
- Attend meetings, sales events and trainings to keep abreast of the latest developments.
- Maintain and expand client database.
- Enter the activity/communication details in the Customer Relationship Management (CRM) or report to the team.
- Promote products and services to customers and negotiate contracts with the aim of maximizing profits.
Job Requirements and Qualification:
- Bachelor’s/Master’s degree in a relevant discipline.
- Relevant experience of 2 – 3 years in EdTech industry.
- Excellent communication and people skills and Tech Savvy
- Good understanding of market research techniques, data analysis and statistics methods.
- Thorough knowledge of strategic planning principles and marketing best practices.
- Strong organizational and time-management abilities.
- Having a keen interest and deep understanding of the Indian education sector.
- Interested in mentoring and guiding students.
- Good interpersonal and presentation skills.
Minimum 1-2 years Experience is required in STEM Education and Sales Marketing
20000-25000 (per month) and depends on the sales target
1. Job Training
2. Team Outing
3. Self & Family Health Insurance
4. Flexible Work Schedule
5. Paid Leaves