Monitor all site safety and legal requirements. Review project proposals and plans to develop project objectives. Identify project phases and elements. Establish specifications for projects based on a thorough review of performance standards, client requirements, and product design.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Monitor all site safety and legal requirements
- Review project proposals and plans to develop project objectives
- Identify project phases and elements
- Establish specifications for projects based on a thorough review of performance standards, client requirements, and product design
- Schedule and monitor engineering tasks
- Establish or design testing methods to monitor the overall quality of the project
- Collect and analyze project information to create status reports and recommend future actions
- Create drawings used in design and construction
- Regulate policies and procedures to maintain a safe and clean working environment for the project team
- Maintain ultimate responsibility for all operations of the Corechamp ATAL Tinkering Labs, Robotics Labs, Activity Centers, Maker Space, including equipment maintenance, supply ordering, budgets, safety procedures, room scheduling, and volunteer coordination.
- Implement and manage the intervention to ensure timely adherence of project deliverables.
- Develop a monitoring mechanism to track progress, assess quality, analyses risk and identify areas for improvement.
Competencies and Abilities Required:
- Establish the ATAL Tinkering Labs, Robotics Lab, Other Core Champ Projects as one of the best Project in the region.
- Timely delivery of the work
- Project being successful
- Submission of accurate data on time.
- Maintain a record of work execution and all expenditure.
- Requirements Analysis
- Project Management
- Design Skills
- Work Execution Methods and Procedures
- Technical Understanding
- Process Improvement
- Documentation Skills
- Attention to Details
- Problem Solving
- Math and Creativity
- Must be bachelor’s degree in science or any engineering field
- Must have knowledge of the computer, M.S Office (Word, Excel, etc)
- Must have high aptitude in design thinking
- Must be tech-savvy and passionate
- Must have excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Must have strong engineering, technology skills
- Must have an acumen for Project work
- Freshers can be consider
- 15000/per month
- Job Training
- Team Outing
- Self & Family Health Insurance
- Flexible Work Schedule
- Paid Leaves