Inventory executive oversee the inventory levels of businesses. Lead employees to receive and record new stock as its delivered and shipped out. Duties include recording daily deliveries, evaluating new shipments, and analyzing different suppliers.
Roles & Responsibilities:
1. Devise ways to optimize inventory control procedures
2. Record daily deliveries and shipments to reconcile inventory
3. Analyze data to anticipate future needs
4. Maintain all packing orders effectively
5. Report to upper management on stock levels, issues etc.
Competencies and Abilities Required:
1. Ability to accurately track and maintain inventory and create reports
2. Verbal and written communication.
3. Organizational and logistics skills.
4. An analytical mind with math skills
5. Ability to execute and maintain sales record
6. Strong attention to detail.
7. Excellent Knowledge Excel and M.S Word
8. Problem solving.