To promotes integration of 21st Century skills throughout the STEM curriculum at all grade levels and subject areas. Their role is to support innovative classroom instructional practices through the implementation of educational technology skills and quality learning practices for staff and students and also to lead team of Innovation Engineers, Plan and Organize various Robotics Events
Roles & Responsibilities:
1. Guide, mentor and coach to think out of the box and create innovative learning experiences for the
students in areas of design thinking, fabrication, engineering, robotics, coding, or computational
2. Maintain ultimate responsibility for all operations of the Corechamp ATAL Tinkering Labs, Robotics Labs,
Activity Centers, Maker Space, including equipment maintenance, supply ordering, budgets, capital
purchases, safety procedures, room scheduling, and volunteer coordination. (Eg: Maintain a record of
sessions in schools/all expenditure/Create and maintain an inventory document for successful running
of the Tinkering Labs)
3. Serve in a public-facing capacity to represent the ATAL Tinkering Labs, Robotics Labs, Activity Centers,
Makerspace to external visitors not limited to donors, partners, senior staff members as well as external
4. Develop an implementation plan for the program and allocate and monitor resources to maximize
5. Implement and manage the intervention to ensure timely adherence of project deliverables.
6. Develop a monitoring mechanism to track progress, assess quality, analyses risk and identify areas for
7. Lead the Team of Innovation Engineers, Plan and Organize various Robotics Events
Competencies and Abilities Required:
1. Establish the ATAL Tinkering Labs as one of the best ATAL TINKERING LAB in the region.
2. Timely delivery of the content to the children.
3. Tinkering Clubs being successful in the school.
4. Submission of accurate data on time.
5. Maintain a record of sessions in schools and all expenditure.
4. Team Leading
5. Event Organizing Skills