To promotes integration of 21st Century skills throughout the STEM curriculum at all grade levels and subject areas. Their role is to support innovative classroom instructional practices through the implementation of educational technology skills and quality learning practices for staff and students.
Roles & Responsibilities:
1. Guide, mentor and coach to think out of the box and create innovative learning experiences for the
students in areas of design thinking, fabrication, engineering, robotics, coding, or computational
2. Maintain ultimate responsibility for all operations of the Corechamp ATAL Tinkering Labs, Robotics Labs,
Activity Centers, Maker Space, including equipment maintenance, supply ordering, budgets, capital
purchases, safety procedures, room scheduling, and volunteer coordination. (Eg: Maintain a record of
sessions in schools/all expenditure/Create and maintain an inventory document for successful running
of the Tinkering Labs)
3. Serve in a public-facing capacity to represent the ATAL Tinkering Labs, Robotics Labs, Activity Centers,
Makerspace to external visitors not limited to donors, partners, senior staff members as well as external
4. Develop an implementation plan for the program and allocate and monitor resources to maximize
5. Implement and manage the intervention to ensure timely adherence of project deliverables.
6. Develop a monitoring mechanism to track progress, assess quality, analyses risk and identify areas for
Competencies and Abilities Required:
1. Establish the ATAL Tinkering Labs as one of the best ATAL TINKERING LAB in the region.
2. Timely delivery of the content to the children.
3. Tinkering Clubs being successful in the school.
4. Submission of accurate data on time. 5. Maintain a record of sessions in schools and all expenditure.
1. Must be bachelor’s/master’s degree in science or any engineering field
2. Must have knowledge of the basics of programming (C), IoT, embedded systems, and STEM education
3. Must have high aptitude in robotics, automation, and design thinking
4. Must be tech-savvy and passionate
5. Must have excellent written and verbal communication skills
6. Must have strong engineering, presentation & technology skills
7. Must have an acumen for research and development