HR executive performs the basic functions of the HR department, handling areas such as personnel management, social welfare, event organize and the maintenance of HR records. Creating an environment of open communication. Hiring and retaining talent for the organization at the right cost. Helping make the discipline in the company.
Roles & Responsibilities:
1. Recruit candidates. HR needs to understand the organization’s needs and make sure those needs are met when recruiting for new positions.
2. Hire the right employees and right cost.
3. Update Policies and ensure its implementation.
4. Conduct Disciplinary Actions.
5. Maintain Employee Attendance and Leave, etc. Records.
6. Conduct Benefit Analysis.
Competencies and Abilities Required:
1. Communication Skills
2. Administrative Expert
3. HRM and HRIS Knowledge and Expertise
6. Recruitment, Selection and Negotiation Skills
7. Intercultural sensitivity and language skills
8. Analytically driven and oriented
9. Teamwork Skills
10. Counselling Skills