We are looking for experienced Digital Marketing Executives to plan, execute and analyse Digital Marketing Campaigns, manage SEO Jobs and Social Media Channels Communications for Brand awareness.
Expertise Area: Digital Marketing
Job Location: Delhi, India
Job Roles and Responsibilities:
- Keep pace with SEO, search engine, social media and internet marketing industry trends and developments.
- Build and manage the company’s social media profiles and presence, including Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, LinkedIn and additional channels that may be deemed relevant.
- Drive consistent, relevant traffic and leads from our social network presence and ad management.
- Explore new ways to engage and identify new social networks to reach our target buyers.
- Manage both on-page SEO and off-page SEO for the company.
- Collaborate with content & Design Team, blog contributors and influencers to create and promote high-quality content around important, relevant terms.
- Manage and improve organic search engine performance and goal-setting based on click-through rates, traffic and conversions.
- Stay up-to-date with the latest trends and changes with SEO and major search engines.
Job Requirements and Qualification:
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in marketing or a related field
- Proven 1+ years working experience in digital marketing
- In-depth knowledge of SEO and Digital Marketing methods and tools.
- Good English Communication skills, both oral and written.
- Minimum 5-10 successful SEO projects will be an added advantage.
- Knowledge of latest SEO/SEM trends, methods, Adwords programs and best practices.
- Ability to work independently on projects and also collaborate as a team member.
- Should have worked on Google Analytics and Google Webmaster Tools
Minimum 1-2 years Experience is required in Digital Marketing Domain
20000-25000/per month (depends on the experience)
1. Job Training
2. Team Outing
3. Self & Family Health Insurance
4. Paid Leaves