Electronics Hardware Design Engineer will be responsible for Design and Production of multiple Electronics products designed in STEM Field. This position involves working with a multidisciplinary team, working towards formulating the Problem statement, Requirement analysis, Planning, Component selection, Prototyping and Final production.
Key Qualifications and Skills
- Design, development and testing of embedded products
- Analog & Digital circuit design and component selection
- Micro-controller and Multiple processor based designs
- Board bring-up, debugging, troubleshooting
- Design and Debug systems with the firmware team
- Design products for Regulatory (EMI/EMC/UL) compliance
Education & Experience
Bachelor’s degree in Electronics Engineering or Mechatronics, and we highly value Master’s degree or above
Competencies and Abilities Required
- Relevant experience in Circuit design, Simulation and Schematic Entry.
- Responsibilities: Create design documents as per the QMS process Design schematics for Digital, Analog, Power and Mixed-signal circuits which comply with standard safety requirements.
- Perform simulations and testing for the parameters like Power, Timing, Signal Integrity and PDN analysis.
- Plan and perform tasks needed to complete the design of subsystems.
- Work with a Cross Functional team in Design reviews.
- Perform failure analysis and root cause analysis on system and subsystem levels.
- Create the test plan needed to validate the design and ensure all the processes are followed as per the QMS process.
- Good understanding of concepts in Analog Electronics and experience in circuit development using Differential amplifiers and Instrumentation amplifiers.
- Should have Working knowledge of communication protocols like SPI, I2C, USB, and other Digital communication protocols.
- Good understanding of Hardware architecture of ARM cortex microcontrollers or Atmeg or PIC controllers.
- Experience in Embedded test techniques, Hands-on experience in troubleshooting of complex designs using standard test equipment.
- Hardware design with Microprocessors/Microcontrollers, FPGAs and external Memory Peripherals.
- Experience using Altium Designer, LtSpice or other analog simulation softwares.
- Experience in Technical Documentation.
- Experience in design consideration for EMI/ EMC/ESD.
- Experience in Schematic capture in any PCB design tool is a Must.
- PCB layout experience is an added advantage.
- Experience in design and development in any Quality regulated industry.
- 20000-25000/per month (depends on the experience)
1. Job Training
2. Team Outing
3. Self & Family Health Insurance
4. Paid Leaves